100% Remote Special Education Teacher - Harrisburg, PA
Sunbelt is now contracting for our 100% Remote Special Education Teacher position! We are looking for an experienced applicant that is actively licensed in Pennsylvania.. The applicant would be working for a school district near the Harrisburg, PA area with students in grades K-12, and would be working full-time. Join our team today!
Special Education Teacher Details:
- 100% Remote (Work from home)
- Aid school district near Harrisburg, PA
- Start as soon as possible
- Work full-time (37.5 hours per week / Monday through Friday)
Special Education Teacher Job Descriptions:
- Consult with teachers regarding management of IEP meeting
- Assess student learning styles and use results to plan for IEP’s
- Collaborate with students, parents, and other staff members to aid students needs
- Take all necessary steps to protect well being of students
- Active Special Education Teacher license in the state of PA
- 1 + Years of Relevant work experience would be ideal, but not required
- Pass technical Screening
Does this full-time 100% remote Special Education Teacher job near the Harrisburg, PA area sound interesting to you? If so, please submit your most recent resume to [email protected] or call me at 813-261-2720!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Milford, DE
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Waynesboro, VA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Charlottesville, VA
- Ruckersville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.