2 Full-Time Special Education Teacher Needs | 2022-2023
We are currently interviewing several candidates for a school district near Scranton, South Carolina. The ideal applicants will have teaching and IEP experience. The opening will be starting August 2022 until June 2023. The candidates will be working full-time with employee benefits.
- Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Active South Carolina Teaching Certification with Special Education Endorsement
- Working with Staff and IEP’s
- Onsite Position
- Caseload Need #1: Resource class
- Caseload Need #2: Multi-Cat Self Contained Class
- Age: Elementary age
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits for health/dental/vision
- 401K matchup
If this employment opportunity interest you, please send me your resume and apply below. If you have any further questions, please contact Lauren Corrao. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Recent SPED Jobs
- east palo alto, CA
- Augusta, GA
- Winthrop Harbor, IL
- Palo Alto, CA
- Beeville, TX
- Fountain Hills , AZ
- Lake City , SC
- Scottland, IL
- Burgaw, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.