2022/2023: Onsite K-5 Special Education (SPED) Teacher - Woodland, NJ
We are actively looking to hire on an experienced Special Education (SPED) teacher to join our 22/23 academic team in the Woodland, NJ area.
The hired SPED teacher will be working with K-5th grade elementary age students fully onsite (30-37.5 hours per week, fulltime guaranteed).
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with K-5th grade students
- Active Special Education New Jersey teaching license
- 401k with employer match
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance coverage
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
To be considered for this Elementary School SPED Teacher in Woodland NJ for NSY 2022-2023 contract position - please apply at the link below with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Schedule your interview today!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Steger, IL
- Sun City, AZ
- Ukiah, CA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Santa Rosa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.