22/23 Contracted Special Education Teacher Needed ASAP - Grosse Pointe, MI
We are recruiting for a Special Education Teacher in a school district in Grosse Pointe, MI . This is a full-time position offering industry leading benefits. The district is conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Master’s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- OR State Licensure
Location: Grosse Pointe, MI
Full time: ASAP – June 16, 2023
Caseload: Grosse Pointe Public Schools
- Two teachers needed for ASD caseload
- 1 teacher needed for CI caseload
Must be able to work during school hours
School experience required
Must have active license/certifications in MI
Must be endorsed by Michigan Department of Education
- Pulling students for resource time. Looking for someone who is a team player, problem solver, has a positive attitude, can handle kids with hardships in life.
- Competitive weekly pay
- W2 – Direct Deposit
- Matching 401K
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Steger, IL
- Sun City, AZ
- Ukiah, CA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Santa Rosa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.