22/23 Contracted Special Education Teacher Needed ASAP - Southbridge, MA
We are recruiting for a Special Education Teacher in a school district in Southbridge Public Schools. This is a full-time position offering industry leading benefits. The district is conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Master’s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- OR State Licensure
- Candidate must have STRONG Autism experience
- 2 ABA's and 3 Paras in classroom with the teacher
Location: Southbridge, MA
Full time: ASAP- EOSY
Caseload: High School students
- Onsite only
- Must be able to work during school hours
- School experience required
- Must have active license/certifications in MA
- Zoom interview
- Pulling students for resource time. Looking for someone who is a team player, problem solver, has a positive attitude, can handle kids with hardships in life.
- Competitive weekly pay
- W2 – Direct Deposit
- Matching 401K
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Greenwood, SC
- Stovall, NC
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Lancaster, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.