22/23 School Year Special Education Teacher job near Brighton, CO
ProCare Therapy is looking to contract a Special Education Teacher near Brighton, CO. This is a full-time position for the 22/23 school year. New Grads are encouraged to apply for this opportunity!
- 22-23 school year
- 3 vacancies
- High school (Mild/Moderate)
- 18-24 students on caseload
- Middle school (mild/moderate)
- 18/24 students on caseload
- Middle school SSN classroom (Autism classroom)
- 6 students on caseload
- Interviewing ASAP!
- Master's Degree in Special Education or equivalent
- Must have SPED generalist license or Mild/Moderate Needs
- New Grads encouraged to apply!
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- 401k plan
For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume, 3 professional references, and interview availability to [email protected] Be sure to include #4180806 in the subject line as well as which position you would prefer.
Please feel free to contact me by phone/text for more details on this job opening:
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Recent SPED Jobs
- Pittsburg, OR
- Gray, GA
- `Macon, FL
- Gordon, GA
- Milledgeville, GA
- Covington, WA
- Kent, WA
- Crete, IL
- Des Moines, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.