22/23 School Year Special Education Teacher Needed! - Lawrence, MA
We are recruiting for a Special Education Teacher for in a school district in Lawrence, MA. This is a full-time position offering industry leading benefits. The district is conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Master’s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education & MA State Licensure
- Special Education Cert or Gen Ed. Cert
- Must be licensed
- Must be vaccinated or have valid excuse
- Hours: full time (40 hr/wk)
- start/end: ASAP - June 15, 2023
- Caseload: K1-8th caseload
- Must have MA fingerprints complete
- Licensed in moderate disabilities K1-8
- Looking for someone who is a team player, problem solver, has a positive attitude, can handle kids with hardships in life.
- Experience with behavior disabilities, interventions, etc.
- Someone who is more life skills oriented
- Looking for someone with a behavior support background
- The purpose of this position is to have an educator who can provide instruction to special education students that each student will gain the values, knowledge, and skills needed to attain their full potential.
Competitive weekly pay
W2 – Direct Deposit
Individualized compensation package
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Recent SPED Jobs
- San Francisco , CA
- Joliet, IL
- Thornburg, VA
- Beaverton, OR
- Stacy, MN
- Tacoma, WA
- Ouray, CO
- Minneapolis , MN
- Putnam, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.