22/23 Special Education SPED Teacher (K-12) - Near Lebanon NH - Contract
We are interviewing and hiring Special Education Teachers (SPED) to work with K-12 students for the new 2022-2023 school year - in the Lebanon NH area. We are specifically looking for a SPED teacher with extensive Autism Specialist with Special Education certification/expertise.
Schedule: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday - no overtime or weekends required.
Contract Dates: 8/30/2022 - 6/16/2023
- A Bachelor's Degree in Education
- A Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with K-12 students
- Active Special Education Maryland teaching license
- 401k with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit & competitive pay
- Medical/dental/vision insurance coverage
Interested in joining our academic team and making a difference in our students lives this school year? We'd love to speak with you.
When applying below, please make sure to attach your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.