22/23 Special Education Teacher
We are recruiting for a Special Education Teacher for Maine School Administrative District 52. This is a full-time position offering industry leading benefits. The district is conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Master’s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- OR State Licensure
Position: Special Education Teacher
Location: Turner, ME
Full time: ASAP- EOSY
Caseload: 17-19 students
- ONSITE and Open to VOCO
- Start Dec 15 - shadow for 2 days
- Job duties would be planning for instruction, teaching, managing 4 paraprofessionals, attending IEP meetings, and completing all special education related paperwork
- Competitive weekly pay
- W2 – Direct Deposit
- Matching 401K
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Milford, DE
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Waynesboro, VA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Charlottesville, VA
- Ruckersville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.