22/23 SY | Full-Time | Special Education Teacher | Bourbonnais, IL
Here at ProCare Therapy we take great pride in providing the best candidates who helps mold the young minds of the future. We only source the best of the best to serve our communities. We are in the market for a full-time position as a special education teacher in Bourbonnais, IL for the 2022/2023 school year. If you believe that you are a perfect fit for the job please apply online! Here are some more details below:
- Starts 8/10/2022 to 6/9/2023
- Full time Position (Monday-Friday) 40 Hours
- Caseload consists of mild to moderate needs with students ages ranging from Pre-K to 3rd grade.
- No option for teletherapy (onsite job)
- Must have an active PEL License in the state of IL
- Previous experience is preferred.
- Must hold a Master's degree in special education.
- Must have LBS-1 and EC certification in IL.
- Must hold active special education license in IL.
- Full Benefits Includes (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Matching 401K
The school district is actively seeking for interviews in the area, so if you believe you are a perfect fit for the position. Please email me a copy of your updated resume to [email protected], and I will get back to you about the next steps in the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Pataskala, OH
- Pataskala, OH
- Raleigh, NC
- Cicero, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Okemos, MI
- Tacoma, WA
- Bay View, WA
- Camden, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.