3rd-5th Grade Mild/Moderate Special Ed Teacher 22/23' - Vermontville, MI
Full Time Special Education Teacher
Are you looking for a great new opportunity for special ed teaching? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the area of Vermontville, Michigan seeking a certified Special Ed Teacher to join their team for the current school year! Apply now and receive an interview today.
- Start Date: Monday, Aug. 22nd, 2022
- End Date: June 7, 2023
- Days Per Week: 5
- Hours Per Week: approx. 7:30 (7:45am) am to 3:30pm
- Age Group: Grades 3-5th
- Disabilities on Caseload: mild/moderate
- Number of Students on Caseload: 15 - 25
- Number of Open Positions: 1
- More details discussed during virtual interview with Director
- Bachelor's' Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check
- Drug Screening
- Certified Michigan State Special Ed Licensed
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Raleigh, NC
- Cicero, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Okemos, MI
- Tacoma, WA
- Bay View, WA
- Camden, NJ
- Brockton, MA
- Hamtramck, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.