$40+ per hour! FT 2022-2023 Special Education Co-Teacher, Steger/Chicago, IL
We are currently recruiting and interviewing for a Elementary Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the upcoming school year (2022-2023) in
South Chicago, IL
- Time: Full- Time, full school year (2022-2023)
- 37.5 hours/week
- M-F 7:25-2:40pm
- Start: 8/22/22
- End: 6/6/23
- Caseload: Assigned to a full classroom (21-25 Students), May move around to various classrooms.
- More details regarding Case Load will be provided upon interview.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in education, Masters/Doctorate in Special Education
- Licensure: : State Teaching Certificate in Special Education, LBS1 Required
Benefits of working with our agency:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information. This job offers a Zoom interview!
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.