7 Openings for Full Time Special Ed Teacher 22/23' - Gardner, KS (Must be licensed)
Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Gardner, Kansas area looking for someone to join their team as a Special Education Teacher for the current school year! Apply now and get an interview today.
- 2022-2023 school year
- Full time
- 7 openings
- ED/EB Elementary - High Incidence or Adaptive
- ED/EB Middle School - High Incidence or Adaptive
- Life Skills Middle School - Low Incidence or Functional
- Life Skills High School - Low Incidence or Functional
- Autism Middle School - High Incidence or Adaptive
- Autism High School - High Incidence or Adaptive
- 18-21 Teacher - Low Incidence or Functional
(More Details Discussed in Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check and Drug Screening
- Active KS State Special Ed Teaching License
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
- Imlay City, MI
- Dryden, MI
- Portland, OR
- Tinley Park, IL
- Bastrop, TX
- Windsor, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.