7th Grade Special Education Teacher Job Opening - Liverpool, NY
A Special Education Teacher is need full-time for an opening for a school district located near the
Liverpool, NY area. The ideal SPED teacher will be able to begin the position as soon as possible and work full-time until June 2021. The role of this position will include providing Consultant Teaching and Resource Room Services.
- 7th grade and middle school caseload
- 12 students on the caseload (7 Consultant Teaching and 5 Resource Room)
- Will be responsible for teaching all subjects
- Working 40 hours per week
- Will be providing specially designed instruction to students with IEPs through Consultant Teaching and Resource Room programs
- Students have varying mild-severe disabilities including learning disabilities and speech or language impairments
- Must be certified in New York State for middle school special education
We are interested in scheduling interviews for this position as soon as possible. Please send all updated resumes to email@example.com and call/text Torri Griffith directly at 813.792.3443
Recent SPED Jobs
- Prospect Heights , IL
- overhand park, KS
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Greenville, OH
- California, MD
- manhattan, KS
- Philadelphia, PA
- Greenwood, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.