9th Grade, Special Education Teacher needed near Glenside, PA
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district near Glenside, PA has an opening for a Special Education Teacher.
Job At A Glance:
- 9th grade
- 1-3 year preferred
- Active PA license
- Wilson Language System knowledge preferred
- Experience in both behavior modification and emotional support.
- Experience with consistent progress monitoring and best practices in Special Education instruction.
- Develop vigorous courses, plans, projects, assignments, and assessments.
- Collaborate with general education teachers (as a co-teacher and/or consultant) to refine and implement high-quality curriculum aligned to standards and competencies.
- Write and implement high-quality Individualized Educational Plans.
- Effectively implement FBA/PBSP, 504 Service Agreements, and GIEPs.
- Must be certified in the state of Washington (Pre k-12)
- Bachelors, Master or Doctoral in Special Educations or have taught student with special needs
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Yucca Village, NC
- Westbury , NY
- Holly Springs, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Rantowles, SC
- Elizabeth City, CO
- Washington DC, VA
- Tempe, AZ
- Darlington, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.