Abbeville, South Carolina Inclusion Special Education Teacher Job
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Special Education Teacher certified in South Carolina to work with middle school students in a Special Education Inclusion classroom in the district for the school year! This position is full time, and will need a Special Education Teacher who can start immediately. The position is for the current school year, at 1 school and will require experience with IEPs and inclusion settings, as well as comfortable working with middle grades students. Onsite support and materials will be provided, as the teacher will be paid weekly, offers medical insurance benefits and will interview teachers applying immediately!
To apply: Submit an application with a resume below OR email a resume to Rebecca McFall at [email protected] to apply directly!
- full time, 37.5 hours weekly (school schedule)
- annual school year contract
- inclusion teacher position, 1 middle school
- zoom and phone interviews being scheduled immediately
- weekly pay and medical insurance benefits
- state of South Carolina Multi-categorical Special Education Teacher Certification active or eligible to receive
- able to work full time hours (37.5 hours a week)
- experience using IEPs
Employment Type: Contract (current school year), W-2 Employee, Salary Negotiable on experience
Sr, Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Exton, PA
- Rosemont, IL
- Whiteland, IN
- Green Oaks, IL
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Rockford, IL
- Daly City, CA
- Daly City, CA
- Dundee, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.