Actively Hiring Special Education Teachers in Minneapolis, MN area
A supportive school in Minneapolis, Minnesota is looking to fill the new need of a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year. The director is looking to review resumes and schedule interviews with qualified applicants as soon as possible. More details about this opportunity can be found below. Apply here and get a Zoom interview slot while they are available!
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Must have active Minnesota Special Education certification
- Full time, full school year
- 6 students in severe/profound population - DCD
- Very supportive and kind Director
- Great weekly pay, benefits and 401k offered
- Lucrative travel pay for candidates who qualify
Applicants who meet the requirements will be considered. If you have any questions or would like to discuss any school related opportunities contact me using the information below! If you'd like to be immediately considered for an interview, email your resume directly to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Centennial, CO
- Goodyear, AZ
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Pittsfield Charter Twp, MI
- Stokesdale, NC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paterson, NJ
- Framingham, MA
- Buckeye, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.