ARD Facilitator | Red Oak, TX
Our school district is hiring an experienced ARD facilitator this school year. Please submit your resume below to be considered by the district.
• Onsite: Full-Time - 32.5 hours per week
• Start: ASAP
• End of School Year: May 24, 2023 – Contract extension based on performance
• Location: Red Oak, TX
• Caseload: Dependent on staff
• Duties: Experienced ARD facilitator needed to support diagnosticians by attending ARDs on behalf of the district. Will NOT be doing testing/evaluations/report writing.
Required Qualification: Must have previous ARD experience
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Matching 401K
• Competitive Pay
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Relocation Compensation
• Virtual Clinical Team Support
Please submit your resume to be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. The next steps of the interview process will be provided during the call.
Use the contact information below for submissions or questions.
Nicole Schuler | National Hiring Manager
Phone: (813) 776-0378
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Mason, OH
- Farmington, MI
- San Francisco , CA
- Kinston, NC
- Cave Creek, AZ
- Joliet, IL
- Frederick, MD
- Kansas City, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.