Auburn, WA: Full Time Special Education Teacher Job (High School)
I am seeking a Special Education Teacher for a position with a school district located near Auburn, WA. This contract position is working full time, 37.5 hours per week.
In this position, the Special Education Teacher will be working with High School students with mild to moderate disabilities. Primary responsibilities include manage IEPs and provide instruction based on IEPs. Candidate must be able to work on-site.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or Education with concentration in Special Education
- Must have a valid Washington state Special Education Teacher Certificate
- Must have ESA certificate
- Previous teaching experience is required
To Apply: For immediate consideration to this Special Education Teacher position located near Auburn, WA, please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Boxford, MA
- Charleston, SC
- Dorset , VT
- Morgantown, MD
- Fairfield, CA
- Chesapeake Beach, MD
- Glendale, AZ
- Haverhill, MA
- York, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.