Auburn, WA - Special Education Teacher Opening - Full Time Position
I have an opening for a Special Education Teacher for a school district near the Auburn, WA area. This position will begin as soon as possible to help finish up the remaining 2020-21 academic year.
- Full-time position working 37.5 hours per week
- Adaptive Support Center Classroom and Support Center classrooms
- Elementary through senior high school students
- Students demonstrate serious emotional-behavioral difficulties
- Plan, coordinate, and provide services for students, parents, and staff
- A Washington ESA license is required
- Must have Washington Special Education Teacher Licenses as well
If you are interested in this position, or if you would like to learn more information on how to set up an interview send all updated resumes to email@example.com. Torri can also be reached directly at 813.792.3443.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
- Lancaster, SC
- Canton , MI
- Canton, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.