Augusta, Maine | Hiring for a Full time Special Education Teacher
Sunbelt is assisting a school district near Augusta, Maine to hire a full time special education teacher. The special education teacher will work with grades 6-8th in a resource room position. The special education teacher will work full time for 7 hours per day, Monday-Friday
Special education teacher job details:
- Organizes and maintains a system for accurate and complete record-keeping
- Encourages parental involvement in students' education
- Assists in development of students' IEP
- Experience working with emotionally disturbed, SLD, ADHD and OHI
- Special educator license for state of Maine
- Drive north of Augusta, Maine
- Health, Vision and Dental
- W-2 weekly pay
To gather more information about this full time special education teacher job in the Augusta, Maine area, please contact our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
For those interested in a separate teletherapy position, please call or email our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Milford, DE
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Waynesboro, VA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Charlottesville, VA
- Ruckersville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.