Beach Park, IL: 22/23 Special Education (SPED) Teacher for K-12
We currently have open positions available for an experienced Special Education Teacher (SPED) to work onsite with K-12th grade students for the full 2022-2023 school year – in Beach Park, IL.
The hired SPED teacher has the potential to extend their contract position into the summer (ESY) and/or into the following school year – based on performance and school district need at that time.
Caseload: K-12, approx. 10-15 students
- Bachelor's Degree in Education (minimum)
- Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with K-12th grade students
- Active Special Education Illinois teaching license
- 35 - 37.5 hours per week, fulltime guaranteed
- No overtime required
- No paid holidays or school breaks
- 401k with employer match
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
Interviews and positions are filling quickly! If you are interested in learning more about this fulltime contract position - apply today! We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Greenwood, SC
- Stovall, NC
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Lancaster, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.