Bilingual Special Education Teacher
Our company is looking to hire dedicated Special Education Teachers for the ongoing School Year! We have multiple positions open and are holding interviewing every week.
- Start Date: ASAP to May 2021
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Moderate to severe population and adapted curriculum
- More information available upon application submission
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Special Education
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese Preferred
- Special Education Certification
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Recent SPED Jobs
- Shady Spring, WV
- Henderson, NV
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Stamford, FL
- South Holland, IL
- New Canaan, CT
- Glenwood, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Marysville, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.