Brand New | Permanent Special Education Teacher Job Opening | Throop, PA
Brand New | Permanent Special Education Teacher Job Opening |
ProCare Therapy is partnered with a great school district in Throop, PA that is looking to expand their team with a Special Education Teacher. This is a permanent placement for this school district! See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- Permanent Placement
- Salary will be negotiated on interview.
- K-12th Grade
- Caseload preference will be taken into account.
- Plan and provide for appropriate learning experiences for students. Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Pennsylvania Special Education License and Teaching Certification
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.