Certified Special Education Teacher/Oak Park, IL
Oak Park, IL
Soliant education is looking for a special education teacher for a school in the area. MUST be certified in Illinois.
- Full-time, Full School Year
- 3-5th grade
- Pay Range: $18hr- $35hr
- Case management responsibilities
- Approximately 15-20 Students per caseload
- Creating, Implementing, Monitoring, and Reporting on IEP Goals, Behavior Intervention Plans, and Academic Progress
- Inclusive service delivery model (Push In Teaching within the General Education Setting, Co-Planning) pull -out services during a resource/intervention period.
Qualifications: IL LBS1 and PEL Experience working within a MTSS/Problem Solving Team Experience working with low-income (75% Free and Reduced Lunch) and diverse student population approx 85% African American, 10% Hispanic, 5 % other.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
Looking for a new opportunity? Contact Hiring Manager Alix Thomas via email: [email protected] or via phone: 678.710.2466
Recent SPED Jobs
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Palmdale, CA
- Hagerstown, MD
- Williamsport, MD
- Martinsburg, MD
- Frederick, MD
- Thurmont, MD
- Springfield, PA
- Rockledge, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.