CO-Teaching/Resource Classroom - Special Education Teacher
A school district near Primrose, RI is currently interviewing a Special Education Teacher to take on an assignment for the 21/22 school year.
- Bachelor’s in Special Education
- Active RI Special Education Teaching License
- Interview is in Person
- Certified Secondary SPED License with RIDE Edorsement
- Start: As Soon As Possible
- End Date: 06/22/2022
- Caseload: 6-12th Grade
- 32.5 Hours per Week; 5 Days per week
- Schedule- 7:15 AM -2:15 PM
- Multiple Positions
Apply if you are interested!
Sarah Cotter - Recruiter - 678-710-7542
Recent SPED Jobs
- Bellevue, WI
- dearborn , MI
- Niles, MI
- New palestine, IN
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Bent Creek, NC
- woodhaven, MI
- Brockton, MA
- Colbert, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.