Contract 22/23 SY - (SPED) Special Education Teacher near Livonia, MI
BlazerWorks is helping seek premium Special Education Teachers (SPED) for a contract position.
Please send your updated resume to [email protected]. Immediate response – call/text 813-792-3414
- Master's in Special Education and Bachelor’s degree in Education
- Active license
- Essential to have Special Education teaching experience
- MUST Pass drug and background screen
- 6th to 8th grade
- 20 students
- 22/23 school year contract with opportunity to work next year based on performance
- Monday to Friday
- Full time
- No weekends
- No Holidays
- Premium health, life, dental, vision plans
- Weekly Pay
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive pay package
We are eager to add an experienced SPED to the team!
Britney Berger | National Account Executive
Recent SPED Jobs
- Swedesboro, NJ
- Arlington, VA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Columbia, SC
- Roanoke, VA
- Kansas City, KS
- Steger, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.