Contract Job Open: Special Education Teacher
We have partnered with a school near Mulberry, North Carolina looking for a Special Education Teacher to take on an open position. If you are looking to join an excellent and supportive school, then this is the perfect opportunity. Candidates must be passionate and driven by student success. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: Self-contained, general curriculum classroom, less than 12 students from grades 6-8
- Interviewing Now!
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's Degree or Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- North Carolina Special Education license required
- 401K matching
- Competitive weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Premium health, vision, and dental insurance
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Do not hesitate to call me directly at my office at 678-710-7639 with any questions! Looking forward to speaking!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Leonardtown, MD
- Blue Island, IL
- St. Paul, MN
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.