Contract position Opening: Special Education Teacher
We are seeking a qualified Full-Time Special Education Teachers for the ongoing 21/22 School year. The hiring process will move quickly with daily preliminary interviews.
- Full-Time (35 hours)
- 2021 to 2022 School Year
- Caseload: Middle School
- Assessing students’ skills to determine their needs and developing teaching plans
- Adapting lessons to meet the needs of students
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Active Special Education License (IL State)
- 401 (k) Matching
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- United Health Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below!
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Recent SPED Jobs
- Twin City, GA
- Nunez, GA
- Oak Ridge, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Fishersville, VA
- Waynesboro, VA
- North Providence , RI
- Cranston, RI
- Swainsboro, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.