Contract Special Education Teacher | Spring Semester
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district that is located in the Willimantic area that is looking for a passionate special education teacher to join their team for the rest of 2022-2023 school year!
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Full time: 35-40 hours/week
- January 2023 - June 14th, 2023
- Special Education Teacher
- Elementary and High School opening
- Assigned base on licensure, preference and availability
- More details of position and caseload will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education
- Active Connecticut Special Education Teaching Credential
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Langhorne, PA
- San Francisco , CA
- Joliet, IL
- Waynesboro , GA
- Fairview, NC
- Cicero, IL
- evanston, IL
- Lompoc, CA
- Newell, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.