DCD/ Life Skills Special Education Position In Belle Plaine, MN
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district in Belle Plaine, MN that is looking for a Special Education Teacher to join their team for the remainder of this school year. or for the 22/23 school year. ProCare Therapy employees are paid on a weekly basis and offered benefits specific to their needs. Please see additional details about this position below:
Job Requirements for Virtual Placements:
- Degree in Special Education
- Must be a Special Educator in Minnesota
- The ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Full Time
- 40 hours a week Monday – Friday
- January to End of School Year or 22/23 school year based on Candidates Timeline.
- Caseload: Grade 7 - 12
- This is a DCD/Lifeskills position.
- Must be comfortable with transfers, Health issues, feedings, toileting needs and personal care for all students.
- Must be able to direct paraprofessionals in a classroom setting.
- More information for this position is available on the interview with the director
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume [email protected].
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
- Hephzibah, GA
- Sun City West, AZ
- New London, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.