Dyslexia Teacher, Dallas, TX
Soliant Schools is seeking a Dyslexia Teacher to fill a full-time contract position near Dallas, TX. Ideal applicants would have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in English/Language Arts or Reading. Applicants must have documents dyslexia training aligned to 19 TAC §74.28(c), the Multisensory Teaching Approach (MTA) is preferred.
Soliant offers stipends for travelers, as well as competitive weekly rates and full benefits. Applicants must be certified to teach special education in the state of NC.
- Full-time position, onsite
- ~32 hours per week
- Contract position, W2
- Grades K-8th
- Hourly pay, paid weekly
- Full benefits available
- Tax free stipends available for travelers
- Bachelor's level degree, or higher, from an accredited state college or university. Master's level degree is preferred
- Proper and up-to-date state teaching licensure is required
- Availability to start within 2-weeks of interview date
Interviews are currently being scheduled. Interested applicants should also send their resume to Roxanne Chandler at Soliant by email at Roxanne.Chandler@soliant.com, and follow up by phone at (770) 557-3234
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tonganoxie, KS
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Shawnee, KS
- Ninety Six, SC
- Ashland , MA
- Joanna, SC
- Providence, RI
- Coventry, RI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.