Dyslexia Teacher, TX
Soliant is seeking a qualified reading/dyslexia specialist for a School in Dallas, Texas. They are interviewing ASAP to find someone to join their team. For more information take the time to read this posting.
- Located in Texas
- Full-time position (Monday-Thursday 32/hrs)
- School Certification is required, in Texas
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in English/Language Arts or Reading
- Must have documented dyslexia training aligned to 19 TAC §74.28(c) or similar, the Multisensory Teaching Approach (MTA) preferred
- 20 students, K-6th
- Contract, renewals available
- Starting ASAP, until June but could be longer based on need!
- Hourly rate, Based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Benefits are available if required
- Paid for hours worked
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Kateryna Kourliak (678-327-0989) or email resume to Kateryna.Kourliak@Soliant.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
- Lancaster, SC
- Canton , MI
- Canton, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.