Early Childhood / PreSchool Special Ed Teacher Job Opportunity Full-Time
New opportunity for a Special Ed Teacher in the Gurnee, Illinois area. I have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district looking to interview and hire ASAP.
This director is ready to interview and hire as soon as possible. It is preferred candidates meet Illinois's requirements, and are licensed prior to start date. Below are a few details about the position.
- Full-time: 37.5 hours per week
- Immediate need
- Students aged 3-5 years old
- Morning sessions with 7 students, afternoon sessions with 5 students
- Classroom management, progress reporting, providing instruction of curriculum
- 401K matching and health insurance benefits available
- Competitive pay open to negotiation
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Bailey Merritt at [email protected] or call me directly at 678-538-6718.
Recent SPED Jobs
- San Francisco , CA
- Joliet, IL
- Thornburg, VA
- Beaverton, OR
- Stacy, MN
- Tacoma, WA
- Ouray, CO
- Minneapolis , MN
- Putnam, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.