Early Childhood Special Education Teacher | Carpinteria, CA Area | Full Time | 22/23 SY
ProCare Therapy is seeking quality candidates to provide our wonderful students with an opportunity to attain their overall goals. Our goal is allow each student the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
We are working with a district in Carpinteria, California who is actively looking for Special Education Teachers for the 2022/2023 school year. If you are qualified and inspired to change others lives then see below for more details in regards to this position!
- Carpinteria, California
- Full Time
- 2022/2023 School Year
- Early Childhood Special Education Teacher
- Will be teaching basic Social, Communication and behavior skills
- 3-4 Year Old Students
- Setting up Virtual Interviews with the School District
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Early Childhood Special Education Certification is Preferred
- Early Childhood experience is preferred
- California Special Education Teaching Certification
Benefits Offered at ProCare Therapy
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Health Insurance Opportunity (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K Matching
- Referral Bonuses
- Opportunity to work with a Great Support Staff
If this is the position you are looking for then apply online today and send me your most updated resume at, [email protected] We are looking for qualified and passionate teachers and I look forward to speaking with you!
For more information about ProCare Therapy see the link provided below to search our website!
Director of Education Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tooele, UT
- Independence, OH
- Phoenix, AZ
- Elkhorn, WI
- CHICAGO RIDGE, IL
- Madison, WI
- Richmond, VA
- Hartford, CT
- Burlington, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.