Early Childhood Special Education Teacher - Lawrence, MA
Soliant is working with a wonderful school district near Lawrence, Massachusetts to fill the need of an Early Childhood Special Education Teacher. If you are looking to make a real difference in the lives of children, this is the opportunity for you. The director is actively scheduling interviews so don't hesitate, apply today!
- Full time / 37.5 hours per week
- Competitive weekly pay
- Experience working with students with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities is preferred
- Masters Degree preferred
- Massachusetts Licensure in Intensive Special Needs is required
- Experience using assistive technology to promote curricular access required
- Experience with Pre-K through Elementary
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds
Applicants who meet the requirements will be considered. If you have any questions or would like to discuss any other school based opportunities, contact Travis. My contact information is below!
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Gorham, NH
- Gorham, NH
- Milan, NH
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Rice, VA
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Canton , MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.