Early Childhood Special Education Teacher Needed Full time Contract Job Near Tigard, Oregon
Sunbelt Staffing is partnering with a school district near Tigard, OR to help fill an Early Childhood Special Education Teaching Job for the current school year.
- Full time till the end of the school year
- Disabilities range from Mild Moderate
- Various openings in multiple Prek’s and home visits with families
- Perform standard duties of a Special Education Teacher such as assessments, evaluations, IEP’s and working closely with students, parents, and staff.
- Must have a OR Special Education Teaching License in order to apply
- Must have Early Childhood Education experience
- Must be able to explain how you build relationships with parents and teachers
If you are interested to know more details about this job or you think you would be a good fit for this job, please send your resume directly to [email protected] for more information. We are actively interviewing for this job, and it is one you will not want to miss.
Lauren Bine | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5259
Recent SPED Jobs
- Clover Hill, MD
- Atlanta, GA
- AURORA, IL
- Moncks Corner, SC
- San Francisco , CA
- Jollyville, TX
- Livonia, MI
- San Marcos, CA
- Joliet, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.