Early Education Special Education Teaching Job Opportunity
Sunbelt Staffing is now in interviewing and hiring a Special Education Teacher to assist with Early Education students (Birth to 5yrs) for the remainder of this school year with a school district in the Portland OR area.
Special Education Teaching Caseload Details:
- Participate as a transdisciplinary team member to complete educational assessments for children and assist in determining eligibility for Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE) and School Age services
- Case manage assigned children by completing due process forms and developing and implementing the individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) based on the education assessment information and/or periodic IFSP reviews.
- Direct individual and small group instruction to implement IFSP for individual children.
- Develop appropriate systems to regularly monitor educational progress and maintain/complete records and reports as required by program procedures and Oregon Administrative Rules.
- Plan and provide training and support for educational assistants, other professionals and families regarding IFSP goals.
- Provide an educational environment where instruction is individualized for each student and includes supports and modifications that facilitate learning.
Special Education Teaching Job Requirements:
- Special Education Teaching Certification for OR
- Early Education (ages 0-5) experience in or outside of school settings
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115
Recent SPED Jobs
- Gorham, NH
- Gorham, NH
- Milan, NH
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Rice, VA
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Canton , MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.