Early Elementary Resource Classroom Job | Michigan Special Education Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI Special Education Teacher Job
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near the Grand Rapids area that is looking for a full-time, Michigan certified Special Education Teacher for the school year, with the opportunity to renew come next fall semester. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Elementary Caseload
- Resource classroom
- Bachelor's or Master's in Special Education
- SEI endorsement
- Special Education certification
- Experience in Socio-emotional and Behavioral Caseloads Preferred
- Encourage and model social behavior and expectations that are developmentally appropriate.
- Use positive guidance techniques
- Enhance children's play with language, materials, and activities.
- Assist in planning classroom daily schedules that provide a balance of activities.
- Create intentional daily experiences for children through lesson plans based on individual child and group observations.
- Respond to parent/guardian comments and concerns with sensitivity, interest, and respect.
- Share positive, individualized information with families daily regarding the development and specific activities of children.
- Assist in planning and participate in periodic family conferences to discuss transitions and developmental goals for children.
- Competitive compensation
- Negotiable rates based on experience
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Recent SPED Jobs
- Austintown, OH
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Crescent, OK
- Spanaway, WA
- Seven Rivers, NM
- La Crosse, WI
- Pueblo, CO
- Schererville, IN
- Minneapolis, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.