ELEMENTARY (K-6) Special Education Teacher | Connell WA
Special Education Teacher
Connell, WA 99326
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- 23/24 School Year
- Elementary Caseload (K-6)
- Push in/Pull Out services
- Actively Interviewing
- School setting experience (preferred)
- MUST have active license/certification to teach in state
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly - Competitive Pay (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Referral Bonuses!
Interviews are often times conducted virtually, via Zoom.
Not the perfect fit and still on the market? Please feel free to reach out to the contact information below and I would be happy to chat about opportunities in the area!
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Secondary Inclusion teacher for '23-'24 near Nadine, NMNadine, NM
2023-2024 Special Needs Techer (Pre-K) near Monument, NMMonument, NM
2023-2024 Middle School Special Education Teacher near Lomita ParkSan Bruno, CA
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Needed in Emporia, KSEmporia, KS
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Assignment in Gastonia, NCGastonia, NC
Elementary Special Education TeacherDanville, VA
Special Education Teacher For '23-'24 - DanvilleMartinsville, VA
Summer Special Education Teaching Contract in Des Plaines, ILDes Plaines, IL
Greenville, SC School SpEd Teaching Contract- NOW HIRING for 23-24 SYGreenville, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.