Elementary Mild Cognitive Teacher Sub - Full-time - Warren, MI
Our well-organized school district has a need for an experienced Elementary Mild Cognitive Teacher Substitute. We are actively interviewing and are prepared to hire immediately, so apply today!
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday only
- Weekly Pay
- Would cover three different classrooms (all in the same building) while the teacher has their prep time.
- Assist students for the rest of the school day.
- A valid Michigan CI Endorsement is required to qualify
- Experience working with diverse student populations a + but not required
- Ability to work onsite near Warren, MI
For immediate consideration on this full-time position, or similar position, email resume to [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Jamestown, NC
- Meriden, CT
- Evanston, IL
- Wauconda, IL
- Brookline, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Elmhurst, IL
- Bonsall, CA
- Roseville, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.