Elementary School - Special Education Teacher near Greeley, Colorado
We are currently reviewing resumes for a school district near Greeley for a K-5 grade Special Education Teacher to work full-time onsite.
- Full-time hours
- Develop, plan, prepare, and implement: 1.) Course content, format, structure, and schedule. 2.) Classroom materials and curriculum. 3.) Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals, objectives, and transition plans. 4.) Scheduling of staff and meetings in compliance with IEPs.
- Instruct students in large, small, and one-on-one situations.
- Assist in the supervision and direction of special education paraprofessionals.
- Administer, edit, proofread, and grade students’ assignments and assessments.
- Colorado Special Education certification required
- Certified to teach K-5 grade
To apply to this Special Education job opening, please send all resumes and questions to our hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
- Lancaster, SC
- Canton , MI
- Canton, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.