Elementary School Special Education Teacher- Renton, Washington
Soliant is currently partnered with a great school district near Renton, Washington that is looking to hire a Special Education Teacher. This is a full-time contract position for the school year.
- Full time (37.5-40 hrs/week)
- Elementary School caseload.
- Case Management.
- Parapro Support.
- Provides instruction that address the goals and specialized objectives contained within each student’s IEP.
- Weekly pay.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree In Special Education required.
- Active Special Education Teaching License for the State of New Mexico.
- New grads and out of state candidates are encouraged to apply!!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent SPED Jobs
- woonsocket, RI
- Nashua, NH
- Petaluma, CA
- San Jose, CA
- scituate, RI
- Sumter, SC
- Cincinnati, OH
- Vineburg, CA
- Elizabeth City, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.