Elementary School Special Education Teaching in Beaverton, Oregon
Full-time Special Education Teacher in Beaverton, Oregon
A school district in Beaverton is seeking a dedicated Special Education teacher to work for the 2022-2023 school district. If interested, please see the details below.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K)
- Guaranteed Hours: 40 hours per week with WEEKLY pay
- Assignment Length: August 2022 – June 2023
- Case Load Description: This school district is currently looking for a Special Education Teacher to work in a resource classroom with elementary school students.
- Responsibilities: Special Education Teachers will provide direct service instruction to assigned caseload of students as well as indirect services such as IEP meetings and planning, meetings with other teachers on staff, etc.
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Must hold ACTIVE OR teaching license for Special Education.
- Clearances: Must be FULLY credentialed.
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please apply and email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Exton, PA
- Rosemont, IL
- Whiteland, IN
- Green Oaks, IL
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Rockford, IL
- Daly City, CA
- Daly City, CA
- Dundee, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.