Elementary Self Contained Special Education Opening - Middletown, CT
Connecticut Self-Contained Special Education Job - On-Site Elementary School
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near the bay area that is looking for a full-time Special Education Teaching job for the school year. This is an on-site, full-time position leading an Elementary Self-contained Classroom. An educator skilled in de-escalation techniques is preferred.
• Participates in the development and implementation of a workable educational prescription (Individual Education Plan) for each identified child.
• Uses diagnostic instruments to measure progress within a child's planned program.
• Administers specialized test instruments and interprets results.
• Delivers content utilizing specialized instructional materials.
• Performs observations for the purpose of collecting diagnostic data.
• Participates in Planning and Placement Team (PPT) meetings and uses PPT findings to improve student learning experiences.
• Consults regularly with classroom teachers regarding student progress and programs.
• Maintains appropriate and on-going communication with administration, staff, parents/guardians.
• Develops and implements individual, classroom and/or school-wide behavioral plans for identified students.
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] or feel free to text me at (678) 748-5316 and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- Rockledge, FL
- Greensboro, NC
- Stockton, CA
- Berwyn, IL
- Berwyn, IL
- Woolwich, NJ
- Arizona, AZ
- New York, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.