Elementary Special Ed Teacher Needed Full-Time for Co-Teaching Role (Experience Necessary)
Special Ed Teachers in high demand near the Homewood, Illinois area. This is a full-time position, for the full school year, and is for an elementary school caseload. The ideal candidate should be available for immediate hire with intent to stay the remainder of the school year. Candidates must hold both PEL and LBS1 in the state of Illinois, and previous co-teaching experience is required.
- Co-teaching role
- Elementary school caseload
- District has two planning periods, one solo and one collaborative
- Looking for a community-oriented team player
- Create lesson plans, provide assessments, and deliver substantive instruction alongside other teacher
- Compensation is open to negotiation
Please send a resume and available times to speak over the phone to Bailey Merritt at [email protected] or call me directly at 678-538-6718.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Norfolk, VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Francisco, CA, CA
- MOCKSVILLE, NC
- Harwinton, CT
- Mocksville, NC
- Oregon City, OR
- PUTNAM, CT
- South Holland, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.