Elementary Special Education Teacher Near Gardner, MA
A school district near Gardner, MA is in need of a Special Education Teacher for an elementary caseload.
- Degree in Special Education
- Massachusetts Licensure
- Full-Time: 35 hours a week
- Start/End: ASAP – June 15, 2022
- Possibility of renewing contract before end date
- Onsite only
- School provides lots of support
- Elementary School
- 5th grade classroom
- More details will be discussed during the interview
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Industry leading benefits for health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- Relocation compensation
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number or email listed below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Bellevue, WI
- dearborn , MI
- Niles, MI
- New palestine, IN
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Bent Creek, NC
- woodhaven, MI
- Brockton, MA
- Colbert, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.