Elementary Special Education Teaching Opening - Queen Creek, AZ
ProCare Therapy, a reputable provider of educational staffing solutions, is seeking a dedicated and experienced Special Education Teacher for a contract position in the Queen Creek, AZ area. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs and have the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
- Provide instruction in reading, writing, math, and behavior management to students with diverse learning needs
- Adapt curriculum materials and instructional strategies to meet individual student needs
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students
- Monitor student progress and provide ongoing assessments
- Collaborate with general education teachers, support staff, and parents to ensure student success
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Work with students in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades (approximate grade levels)
- Caseload size is subject to change but generally ranges from 25 to 35 students
- Perform duties on-site
- Duration: 2023-2024 school year
- Full-time position
- Must have Arizona certification
- Start date: To be determined
- More details to be provided during the interview
- Valid teaching certification in Special Education in the state of Arizona
- Experience working with students with special needs, preferably in the specified grade range
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, IEP development, and evidence-based instructional strategies
- Effective behavior management skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities
- Ability to differentiate instruction and provide targeted support
Compensation: The hourly pay for this contract position will range from $25 to $30, depending on experience, credentials, and budget.
Application Process: To apply for this position, please email the following documents to [email protected]:
- Your updated resume
- Interview availability
- A copy of your Arizona teaching certification
For more information about this position, please call 470-235-4758.
Note: Further details about the role will be provided during the interview process.
Join the ProCare Therapy team and contribute to the success and growth of students with special needs in the Queen Creek, AZ area. Apply today!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Secondary Inclusion teacher for '23-'24 near Nadine, NMNadine, NM
2023-2024 Special Needs Techer (Pre-K) near Monument, NMMonument, NM
2023-2024 Middle School Special Education Teacher near Lomita ParkSan Bruno, CA
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Needed in Emporia, KSEmporia, KS
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Assignment in Gastonia, NCGastonia, NC
Elementary Special Education TeacherDanville, VA
Special Education Teacher For '23-'24 - DanvilleMartinsville, VA
Summer Special Education Teaching Contract in Des Plaines, ILDes Plaines, IL
Greenville, SC School SpEd Teaching Contract- NOW HIRING for 23-24 SYGreenville, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.