Elmhurst, IL SPED job opportunities hiring now
Currently working with a great school district around Elmhurst IL looking for highly qualified SPED teachers to join their staff.
- full time hours per week
- 32-35 hours
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
- Self-contained classrooms- this is a therapy special needs specific school
- Position 1:Primary classroom (2nd and 3rd graders)
Position 2: Intermediate classroom (4th and 6th graders)
Position 3: Junior/middle school classroom (6th, 7th, and 8th grade)
- IL SPED certification
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a SPED job opportunity through Sunbelt sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a job application, copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Recent SPED Jobs
- Malden, MA
- Grafton, MA
- Yelm, WA
- St Helens, OR
- Santa Monica, CA
- University, NC
- Westborough, MA
- Hollywood, CA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.