Entry Level Special Education Teacher
Soliant is seeking a special educator for a school district in the Andover, New Hampshire area to help with school year. We are looking to screen and set up interviews with the director as soon as possible. See information below for more details!
- Full-time positions
- Pre-K through 12 caseload available
- School experience required
- Contract for the 2022/2023
- Prefer 1+ years experience in schools
- Special Education Certification, New Hampshire
- Will request Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward to interviewing process.
- Dependable, passionate, and eager for this opportunity
- Hourly rate based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate
- Paid for hours worked
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Dylan Robinson (678-748-5321) or email resume to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- San Francisco , CA
- Joliet, IL
- Thornburg, VA
- Beaverton, OR
- Stacy, MN
- Tacoma, WA
- Ouray, CO
- Minneapolis , MN
- Putnam, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.